360 Degree Assessments for Performance
Promoting the right person can be always be challenging. More challenging can be finding the right person to promote. The same challenge is faced while doing annual employee review.There can be lots of challenges you may face while zeroing down on promotions of employees. You may come across lots of thoughts while performing Employee ratings, reviews and promotions.
- What should be the basis of promoting a person?
- How to handle different promotional preferences?
- How to ensure promotion process is upto employee satisfaction?
- How to ensure the promotion decisions collaborates the required personal opinions? and so on…
All these questions can be answered with 360 degree assessments for performance and it helps you smoothen the process of employee performance ratings, promotions and reviews.
Purpose Of 360 Assessments for PerformanceWhy You Should conduct 360 degree assessments for performance
There can be lots of purpose to conduct 360 Degree Assessments for performance among which, the the broader objective can be achieving clarity across all level which is the base of any well communicative and low conflict organization. Some of the prime reasons you may look for 360 degree assessment for development can be :
- Clarity to Employees: You want your employees to clearly know what exactly is expected from him / her rather than working clueless.
- Clarity to Managers: You want your managers to know clearly the key performance areas and strategies for each of the employee he /she is managing
- Clarity to Organization : You want the entire organization to be clear on their job division, job roles and move ahead with less conflicts and dissatisfaction .
- Employee Satisfaction : You want to ensure your employee satisfaction is not affected with the promotion, review or rating decisions. in other words you want to make promotion, review or rating decisions a fair one.
- Avoiding Influences : If you want to avoid all the personal influences in your promotion, review or rating decisions.
- Collaborative : If you think an organization is a collaboration of people and people rather than excel sheets should help making promotion, review or rating decisions.
- Customer Focus: If you feel your organization values customer satisfaction and values their opinion. Be it internal or external.
Features Of 360 Degree Assessments for PerformanceWhy You Should Outsource 360 Degree Assessments for Performance To us
Our 360 Degree Assessments are multilevel. You can select who all can give feedback for a particular employee. Be it peers, managers, top management, customers, vendors or anyone related to that employee. you need to simply mention. That’s All…
While creating 360 Degree Assessments, you will have access to our competency library of 176 competencies to choose from which includes 32 global basic competencies and rest job specific derived competencies.
Cloud Based Platform
From Buying Credits, Creating 360 Degree Assessments, Inviting to take Survey, Evaluation and Reports – Our entire process is cloud based and you get a single powerful platform to conduct all type of360 Degree Assessments and get reports.
Taking a360 Degree Assessments is not the end. It’s beginning of a better decision process. Our robust analytics module helps you make effective decisions. Simply make few clicks and know what you want to know and compare what you want to compare.
Simple Language Reports
Neither we understand, nor we use complex language. Our report for360 Degree Assessments is written in very simple language and we have a support system in place where you can Call, Chat or Email with our team to clarify your doubts if you have any
Saves Time and Energy
Being online under single dashboard, automated system and paperless works – It ensure you save time and energy and it in return always increase productivity. See our benefits section. Needless to say, everyone is benefitted – The Participant, The HR, The Manager and The organization
We know the meaning of ROI and hence we ensure our solutions are worth always. Whether it’s a single test or multiple tests – you will find our prices always match able with your needs.We ensure you get the best return on every penny you spend with us.
Structure, Theory, Concept – they make a base. But, innovation is what makes going further. Our dashboard is added with new innovative features regularly.Simply subscribe with us and you will get news on our innovations and ideas on a regular basis.
Round The Clock Support
A dedicated resource team dedicated to you. We have round the clock support through our support portal and we ensure we complete all support within timeline. Be it Billing, Refund, Understanding Reports , Creating Surveys and so on….
Benefits Of Conducting 360 Degree Assessments for PerformanceThere is something for everyone... After all, It's a Team !!!
- A clear communication on what’s expected will always make employees work with much clarity.
- When the organization is focussed on clear methods on reviews, ratings and promotions, needless to say, employees will be focussed on own performance improvement.
- Employee productivity and retention increases to a great extent.
For HR :
- Better Startegies for Employee promotions, reviews and ratings
- Paperless work
- Saves time being automated
- Effective and Clear Development activities
- Higher Retention
- Better Productivity
- Easy Employee Motivation
For Managers :
- Better Focussed Team Performance
- Increase in Team Productivity
- Clear Team Management Decisions and Strategies
- Fair promotion process in Team
- Retaining your best people and realizing and promoting their potential for as long as possible.
- Choice Of Employee to work with
- Increase Efficiency
- Increase Performance
- High Productivity
- Fair Employer
- Productive Departments
- High Retention of Talents